Palgrave Macmillan Journals 2008 Subscription Prices

* Apologies for Cross Posting *

Palgrave Macmillan are pleased to announce that details of our
new 2008 journal subscription rates are now available on:
http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/Journals_Price_List_2008.pdf

In order to best meet the needs of our subscribers in 2008
subscriptions are available as standard print+online packages,
online only or print only subscriptions.

We would also like to take the opportunity to tell you about some
developments in the Palgrave Macmillan Journals List.

** We are pleased to announce that from 2008, Palgrave Macmillan
will be the publishers the following journals:

- Eastern Economic Journal, on behalf of the Eastern Economic
Association (EEA) previously published by the EEA.

- The online only journal, Organization Management Journal, on
behalf of the Eastern Academy of Management (EAM) previously
published by the EAM.

- Subjectivity: International Journal of Critical Psychology,
previously published by Lawrence and Wishart as Critical
Psychology.  This journal has also increased in frequency to 4
issues per year in 2008.

** During 2007, Palgrave Macmillan have started to publish IMF
Staff Papers on behalf of the International Monetary Fund.

** More journals will use our Advanced Online Publication (AOP)
System from 2008.

** Several of our journals have increased in frequency and
pagination for 2008

- British Politics increases in frequency from 3-4 issues per
volume

- European Management Review increases in frequency from 3-4
issues per volume

- Journal of International Business Studies increases in
frequency from 7-8 issues per volume

- Journal of the Operational Research Society has 6% more pages
available in 2008

- Journal of Brand Management has 11% more pages available in
2008

- Journal of Digital Asset Management has 8% more pages available
in 2008

- Journal of Generic Medicines has 27% more pages available in
2008

** The Journal of International Business Studies and Journal of
Public Health Policy have improved ranking their rankings in the
Journal Citation Reports(r). An Impact Factor of 2.254 means that
JIBS is now listed at number 8 in the Business category of titles
and also at number 8 in the Management category of titles.

Please feel free to contact me with any comments.  For
information about consortial and multi-site licences please
contact journals-sales@palgrave.com

Laura Ingle
Journals Product Manager
Palgrave Macmillan