Re: Promoting electronic resources

At least once a semester I demonstrate a resource to the faculty
and grad students at a Monday lunch.  Although it is a breif
demon, it always increases awareness.

The Graduate Physics Society is sponsoring a session for me this
fall to demonstrate our resources for the new physics grad
students.

Pat