From: "William Walsh" <libwdw@langate.gsu.edu>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: Homer Simpson at the NIH

On 8/1/2007 at 12:51 PM, "Joseph J. Esposito" <espositoj@gmail.com>
wrote:
By analogy, any American taxpayer can go to the IRS site for tax information, but most taxpayers have learned to go elsewhere, to books, other commercial Web sites, and accountants.
If so, doesn't this undermine the argument that the plan "will inexorably undermine the economics of the original publications?"

William Walsh
Head, Acquisitions Department
Georgia State University Library
Atlanta, GA 30303