Re: Funding threshold (RE: LA Times editorial on accessing NIH research)

Note the last clause in the text of section 217:  "in a manner
consistent with copyright law".  I would be curious to hear the
list's interpretation of this wording, and whether it will serve
as a loophole for reluctant publishers.  Thoughts?

Best, Greg
Greg Tananbaum
gtananbaum@gmail.com
(510) 295-7504

CONSULTING SERVICES AT THE INTERSECTION OF TECHNOLOGY, CONTENT, & ACADEMIA