RE: Funding threshold (RE: LA Times editorial on accessing NIHresearch)

Right.  So I guess the answer to my question is "no" -- the
proposal does not specify a threshold funding level.  A strict
reading of this measure would lead one to expect, then, that any
support at all from NIH would trigger the OA requirement -- even
if NIH funds were a very small part of the total funding package
for a given piece of research.

Do others read it differently?

---
Rick Anderson