RE: Library subscription rebates for Open Choice content

Hi Ann

In answer to your two questions below, the 2008 online-only
prices of Oxford Open journals have been adjusted to reflect any
increase in the amount of open access versus non-open access
content published in each journal in 2006 compared to the amount
in 2005.

Generally, the more open access content published in a journal,
the lower the future online-only price. However, the picture is
sometimes complicated by other factors such as changes in page
extent, issue frequency, and exchange rate adjustments. For
instance, on average, our journals' page extents have increased
6% between 2006 and 2007.

For a list of journals in Oxford Open and their 2008 pricing
adjustments please visit
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/oxfordopen/2008%20online-only%20price%20ad
justments.doc.

Please let me know if you have any questions/queries.

Kind regards

Kirsty Luff | Senior Communications & Marketing Manager
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street | Oxford | OX2 6DP

+44 (0)1865 354206
kirsty.luff@oxfordjournals.org