LIBLICENSE-L: Moderated Message (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:26:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: LIBLICENSE-L: Moderated Message

This message was submitted by ann.okerson@yale.edu to list
liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu.

If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed without the
paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: line and
the text of the message before forwarding it back; otherwise do not
modify anything else (that includes the spacing in the headers).

It is strongly advised that you do not indent the message in any shape or
form if you decide to forward it back, especially if it is MIME encoded.
If your MUA wraps your reply around into another MIME message, you may
run into problems if it modifies the headers that ListProc sent along in
any shape or form; the headers shown below that listproc sent along
should not be augmented or otherwise modified.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to
remove these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result
to the list. Finally, if you need more information from the author of
this message, you should be able to do so by simply replying to this
note.

------------------- Message requiring your approval From: Ann Okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>