Question: Copyright issues in importing OA content to OA database

Dear Colleagues

I shall be thankful for your thoughtful reflection on the issue
of copyright issue applicable to materials submitted in open
archives with copyright clearances by authors. We are developing
few subject gateways (customised) with rich taxonomies, enhanced
search facilities and multi-lingual access facilty as open access
and want to import relevant full text content to this newly
developed repository. We have arranged written authorisation for
some amount of the content (2%), but it would be difficult and
time consuming (and also manual at this point of time) to do that
across the sea of content in that subject. Given this situation,
I would like your comments and learned opinion on the copyright
aspects of importing the content from OA to this new database.

Are there any possible restrictions from author's point of view
in duplicating their deposit from one database to other? I guess
it should not be. Also, what are the mechanisms of doing that
through automatic means? (I understand the later is a technical
question, but might also be related to automatic acquisition of
copyright clearances from the authors).

Thanks
Atanu Garai