Advances in High Energy Physics: new open access

Press Release
2007-07-18

Advances in High Energy Physics: A new open access journal from Hindawi

Hindawi is pleased to announce the launch of Advances in High Energy Physics. AHEP is one of Hindawi's Community Journals, which are edited by distributed editorial boards of highly distinguished, international members.

"Community Journals use a very scalable, collaborative editorial model," said Mohamed Hamdy, Hindawi's Editorial Manager. "They enable us to build a strong partnership between Hindawi as a publisher and the communities we serve with our open access journals."

"High Energy Physics is a unique scientific community in their unparalleled support of Green open access via the arXiv," said Paul Peters, Hindawi's Head of Business Development. "We are very pleased to be in a position to launch AHEP and to work with the High Energy Physics community during their transition to the Gold Open Access era."

Hindawi is planning to launch a number of journals in other areas of physics, including Astronomy, Gravitational Physics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Condensed Matter Physics in the next few months. Hindawi is also planning on expanding its collection in several other areas, including Chemistry, Materials Science, Ecology, and Engineering.

For more information please contact:

Paul Peters
Head of Business Development
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Email: paul.peters@hindawi.com

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is a rapidly growing open access STM
publisher. The company's web site is located at http://www.hindawi.com.