SwetsWise enhances its functionality and grows

Hi all,

The following notice was released by Swets earlier today, I
thought it may be of interest to some list members.

Yours,
Damian

PRESS RELEASE

Lisse, The Netherlands

July 17, 2007

SwetsWise enhances its functionality and grows to handle more
than half a million subscriptions!

The latest edition of SwetsWise integrates additional
capabilities for the delivery and distribution of print issues;
the steady migration of customers to the new and innovative
SwetsWise platform sees it now handling more than a third of
Swets' total subscriptions worldwide.

Swets is delighted to announce the successful release of
SwetsWise 4.4, the latest system update for the most
comprehensive and sophisticated subscriptions management service
currently available. Swets launched the all-new, fully integrated
SwetsWise portfolio in February of this year, with customers
being steadily migrated to the new platform over the past few
months. SwetsWise Subscriptions, the core focus of the SwetsWise
portfolio, is now handling more than a third of all subscriptions
managed by Swets worldwide, totaling more than 680,000 individual
subscriptions, and the number is rapidly increasing.

The release of SwetsWise 4.4 includes further integration of the
SwetsWise Consolidation service into the overall SwetsWise
portfolio, enabling customers to fulfill all aspects of the
subscription management process through one platform. SwetsWise
Consolidation handles the logistical tasks that support the
receipt of print issues--unwrapping, checking in, distributing,
archiving and more--and eliminates the frustration associated
with preparing journals for distribution. As a result, customers
save substantial time and money.

The new functionalities included in SwetsWise 4.4 allow customers
to:

-- See the details of all SwetsWise Consolidation shipments
-- View what will be included in the forthcoming shipments
-- Download packing slip information directly from SwetsWise
-- Maintain customized sticker data for ease of processing
-- Manage circulation or routing lists

The new release also makes SwetsWise available in two new
languages -
Italian and Danish.

Thomas Snyder, Chief Commercial Officer of Swets, comments, 'The
steady migration of customers to the new SwetsWise platform sees
us building on the strong foundations we laid down with the
launch of the fully integrated SwetsWise portfolio earlier this
year.  Swets has the deliberate strategy to constantly improve
SwetsWise in order to continually improve our customers'
experience.  The release of SwetsWise 4.4 makes the Consolidation
process easier to manage and more transparent for our customers,
helping to further simplify the way they acquire, access and
manage subscriptions.  As a result, SwetsWise provides customers
with the ultimate environment for subscriptions management.'

About SwetsWise
SwetsWise is the culmination of Swets' insight from more than 100
years of experience in the information industry. The result is an
extensive portfolio of products designed to simplify the way
customers acquire, search, access, manage and evaluate their
subscriptions. SwetsWise enables information professionals to
effectively and efficiently administer all stages of the
subscriptions management process, helping them to meet the
information goals of their organization and improve the
productivity of the people who use the information. Its fully
integrated approach allows customers to combine individual
SwetsWise services, offering the simplicity of a single solution
for meeting their information needs.

Further details on the SwetsWise portfolio can be found at
www.swetswise.com

About Swets
Swets is the world's leading subscription services company. We
build on more than 100 years of experience to maximize the return
on investments in time and money for clients and publishers in
today's complex information marketplace. With clients in over 160
countries and more than twenty offices around the world, Swets is
a true 'long tail' powerhouse that provides the most
comprehensive and sophisticated e-commerce platform currently
available in its field.

Swets has been included in E-Content Magazine's '100 companies
that matter most in the Digital Content Industry' for the past
two years, and appeared at number 95 in FEM Business' 'Top 500
Companies in The Netherlands' in 2006. We are the only
subscription services company that is ISO 9001:2000 certified on
a global basis--a testament to our stringent operation and client
service procedures.

Visit us today at www.swets.com

Media Contact
Damian Leslie