INFORMS Announces 2008 Rates

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
(INFORMS=AE), publisher of 11 highly regarded scholarly journals
and an online open-access journal has just announced our new
rates.  The 2008 INFORMS rate sheet can be downloaded at
http://www.informs.org/downloadfile.php?i=3D35f4a8d465e6e1edc05f3d8ab658c551.
Increases in rates reflect nominal increases in postage,
shipping, handling, and additional costs.
INFORMS plans several upcoming changes for 2008:

Usage Statistics
The online home for INFORMS journals is now HighWire Press, which
has enabled INFORMS to add several important new features with
our online content.   HighWire provides subscribers with usage
statistics that let them evaluate the readership for each of the
journals in their package. Access is at
http://journals.informs.org/ .

New Articles in Advance Feature
At HighWire Press, INFORMS will also be  introducing "Articles in
Advance," a new publish online ahead-of-print feature with access
only through institutional subscriptions. New Backlist Offering
A new backlist product of INFORMS publications dating back to the
first issue of each of our journals will become available in
2008. This will be a valuable new way of accessing archival
material published in INFORMS journals.

Page Budget Increases
INFORMS is increasing page budgets for 2008; hence, subscribers
will find as much as 50% more quality INFORMS content available
in select journals.

New Rate Structure
For the first time, INFORMS is offering a lower price for
online-only subscriptions.  INFORMS subscriptions can be ordered
in either (1) print AND online format or (2) online-only format.
All INFORMS subscriptions (except for the membership magazine
OR/MS Today) run on a calendar-year basis (January-December
2008).  INFORMS publishes 11 print/online scholarly journals:
the flagships Operations Research and Management Science, as well
as

Decision Analysis
Information Systems Research
INFORMS Journal on Computing
Interfaces
Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
Marketing Science
Mathematics of Operations Research
Organization Science
Transportation Science.

INFORMS also publishes the online open-access journal INFORMS
Transactions on Education.

http://ite.pubs.in forms.org/
A downloadable brochure about INFORMS publications is at
www.informs.org/Pubs. Information for potential subscribers is at
www.informs.org/librarians.  Once again, the 2008 INFORMS rate
sheet can be downloaded at
http://www.informs.org/downloadfile.php?i=3D35f4a8d465e6e1edc05f3d8ab658c551.

Feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns.

Best wishes,

Barry List
Director, Communications
Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
(INFORMS)
7240 Parkway Drive, Suite 310
Hanover, MD 21076
www.informs.org