Euromonitor license

Dear Colleagues,

Euromonitor wants to change our subscription cost and database
content mid-contract. We subscribe to a small data set, and they
indicate that, with their latest software upgrade, they cannot
accommodate access to the small data set, therefore, they are
increasing our subscription cost to correspond with the larger
data set we'll be offered.

Has anyone else run into this situation with Euromonitor? We have
a current license, and I want to respond back to them but would
like to see if others have faced this before.

Kristine S. Condic
Associate Professor
Kresge Library
Oakland University