Re: Correction (RE: Thatcher vs. Harnad)

  4. Navigation (info-glut)

         "I worry about self-archiving because there is already too much
         to read, and it is already too hard to navigate it on paper;
         adding eprints will just make this situation even worse.

http://www.eprints.org/openaccess/self-faq/#4.Navigation

  7. Peer review

         "I worry about self-archiving because on-line eprints are not
         refereed, as they are on-paper: What will become of peer review?"

http://www.eprints.org/openaccess/self-faq/#7.Peer

Stevan Harnad