From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Anthony Watkinson
Sent: 03 July 2007 05:59
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Correction (RE: Thatcher vs. Harnad)

Dear David

As we have discussed in another arena, I am sure that you have,
when you worked at OUP and Elsevier, made the point that your
journals did not have colour charges probably and certainly not
page charges. If you did not use this point in promotion you were
missing a trick - which is not like you. As you know very few
commercial journals have page charges.

Anthony