Re: Repository enquiry

I understand that E-prints in Southampton are offering different support packages - they can build and maintain an IR on your behalf, or train you to do so, and different levels of support in between. See their website - http://www.eprints.org/services/

I will also make enquiries of the Institute of Science in India, as they may have personnel who can assist you. There is quite a lot of experience and skills in India, and they may be able to provide you with a more localised service.

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
Skype: pippasmart
pippa.smart@googlemail.com