RE: Repository enquiry

Anisur Rahman asked:

> I would like to know if there any institutions/organization,
> who offers hands on training program on building Institutional
> Repository. Please note that I have attended many Conferences
> in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singaore, China, Japan, Sweden.
> But now I need practical experiences in the filed of Building
> Digital and Institutional Repositories.

The University of Southampton's School of Electronics & Computer
Sciences (ECS) offers regular training courses in building,
maintaining and enhancing digital repositories through its
EPrints Services arm. ECS is the developer of EPrints, the
original repository software. There is an extensive set of
resources about digital repositories at the EPrints.org site:
http://www.eprints.org/services/ and details of the training
programme and consultancy services offered by EPrints Services
are at http://www.eprints.org/services/