Annals of Internal Medicine - Back File Project

ASSIST JOURNAL PRESERVATION AND RECEIVE A REWARD!!

The American College of Physicians (ACP), publisher of Annals of Internal Medicine,
will digitize the Annals back files to make them available to the library community.
We are trying to locate a complete back run of the Annals print journals (1927-1998)
so that we can send them to our vendor for scanning.  These journals will be
destroyed in the production process so we will not be able to return them to you.
If you are able to send us a complete back run of the Annals of Internal Medicine we
will provide your institution with free perpetual access to the Annals back files.
For shipping instructions contact us at norman.frankel2@hotmail.com for more
information.