From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Harper, Georgia K
Sent: Fri 6/15/2007 4:26 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Peter Brantley's blog

I don't think it's a problem with the blog url. The url has split
in the message below and if you click on it, you only get the
first part. To go to the site, you have to cut and paste the rest
of the url into the browswer. The entire link is
http://blogs.lib.berkeley.edu/shimenawa.php/2007/06/08/on_scholarly_communica
tion_and_universit

Apparently too long for the software that handles this list to
keep it together.

Georgia Harper
Scholarly Communications Advisor
University of Texas at Austin Libraries