Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:40 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Peter Brantley's blog

I will ask the Journals Manager at the UT Press if there is
another URL by which this article can be accessed. JSP is
included in Project Muse, so anyone at an institution that
subscribes to Project Muse should have access to it, at least.

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press

Link rot? Can't get to Sandy's article mentioned from the link
below anymore.

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223