ESC's Cardiovascular Research announces new partnership with Oxford Journals

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Please find below news from Oxford Journals which I hope will be
of interest to the list.

ESC's Cardiovascular Research announces new partnership with
Oxford Journals

Today the European Society for Cardiology (ESC) announced that
its journal Cardiovascular Research
[http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/cardiovascres/] will
be published by Oxford Journals from January 2008.  This will be
the third of the ESC's prestigious titles to join Oxford
Journals, following The European Heart Journal (EHJ) in 2005 and
Europace in 2006.

Cardiovascular Research is the international basic science
journal of the European Society of Cardiology. The journal is
concerned with both basic and clinical research in the field of
cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology.

"We are delighted to be building on our relationship with the ESC
and welcoming a third of their titles to our cardiology list",
commented Mandy Hill, Oxford Journals Editorial Director.

She continued, "As part of a university press, and with
experience of working with some of the world's most prestigious
societies, we offer high-quality publishing services, as well as
an innovative, personalized approach to our partners.  We are
looking forward to working closely with the ESC to maximize the
reach and impact of Cardiovascular Research, as we have with EHJ
and Europace."

This new publishing partnership for Cardiovascular Research will
result in several key developments, including a new and cohesive
online platform for the journal, developed in association with
HighWire Press.

ENDS

For further information please contact:
Kate Stringer
kate.stringer@oxfordjournals.org
Assistant Communications Manager, Oxford Journals
+44 (0)1865 354585