Sent: 09 June 2007 10:42
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Fair use / fair dealing - a fantasy?

I am a lawyer.  There are a number of elements that must be met
before a contract is enforceable.  Certainly if an individual
understands that they are signing away all the rights I
previously enumerated, the contract would likely be enforceable.
I should also add that I do agree with Mr. Thatcher that fair use
is a right, and not a defense.  Peggy Hoon