Re: Fair use / fair dealing - a fantasy?

I agree with Heather.  If this interpretation of "all rights" was
correct, that would make the author the only person in the world who
had no fair use rights with respect to the work.
Peggy
Peggy E. Hoon, J.D.
Scholary Communication Librarian
Special Assistant to the Provost for Copyright Administration
North Carolina State University Libraries
Raleigh, NC 27695-7111
919.513.2045
919.513.3553 (fax)