Sent: 29 May 2007 02:32
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: WorldCat xISBN

Crossref DOI's are intended to identify articles at the "work"
level, so in principle, there is not a need to relate DOi
identifiers to unify a work. In practice, of course, this is not
always true.

We are working on a service that will relate ISSNs; I'm hesitant
to say anything more until things are more definite.

Eric

[SNIP]

Eric Hellman, Director
OCLC Openly Informatics Division