Re: Self-Archiving and Journal Subscriptions: Critique of PRC Study

Le vendredi 18 mai 2007 a 18:29 -0400, Joseph J. Esposito a ecrit
:

> The library budgets are funded by multiple sources.  Send a kid
> to college and see.

????

I teach in a university and my library budget is covered as one
item in my university budget.

Sometimes, there may be a gift but that is an exception.

And what has a kid going to college got to add about this issue?
Unless things are very strange in the US - and I must admit they
often look strange to me - I simply do not understand the meaning
of this remark.

jcg