Sign up now for next week's live "Copyright Utopia" webcast!

Please pass this message on to your colleagues! Join us for the
Live Webcast Presented by the Center for Intellectual Property at
UMUC.

Copyright Utopia:
Alternative Visions, Methods & Policies
Online May 21-23, 2007
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/

If you are unable to travel for the annual copyright symposium-- you
need not be left out. Consider registering for the live webcast!

Visit http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/webcast for details on
how you can participate remotely in this event and for details on
what will be broadcasted. Check out our new webcast platform and
share this three (3) day event with others at your institution.

Costs: $225 per person or just $575 for an institution with three
or more participants.

We remain committed to making the programming available to
everyone. Please join us online for the live symposium webcast!
Visit http://tinyurl.com/2z4po3 [secure server] to register now.

--
Olga Francois
Center for Intellectual Property