Sage becomes Transfer Compliant

I am delighted to announce that Sage has committed to the Transfer Code of
Practice and has become Transfer Compliant.

As a Transfer Compliant publisher, SAGE is committed to meeting a set of
approved standards for any journal transfers from January 2008, including
maintaining ongoing access to journal content after a journal has
transferred and the timely provision of subscriber lists, title-related URLs
and DOIs.

Stephen Barr, Managing Director of SAGE Publications, commented, "By
becoming Transfer Compliant, we are demonstrating our commitment to
maintaining continued and reliable access to content for all our partners in
the future."

Further information on the Transfer Project, and full details of the Code of
Practice can be found on the Transfer website:
<http://www.projecttransfer.org/> www.projecttransfer.org.

About Sage:

For further information contact:

Mithu Mukherjee, PR Manager