AVS Journal, Biointerphases, Now Available in an Annual Print Volume

*Please excuse cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues:

AVS is pleased to announce that an archival print edition of
Biointerphases is now available. Published by AVS Science and
Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing (AVS),
Biointerphases is an open access journal that provides a
much-needed resource in a growing field that integrates physics,
chemistry, materials science, biology, theory, and modeling.

The journal, begun in 2006 as a freely available online
publication, now offers an annual bound volume for the fee of US$
80.00. For more information on the 2006 print edition, visit
www.biointerphases.org. This volume may be ordered by contacting
the American Institute of Physics at subs@aip.org or
1-800-344-6902.

Biointerphases is edited by Prof. Dr. Michael Grunze, Chair of
the Applied Physical Chemistry Research Group at Heidelberg
University's Institute of Physical Chemistry.  The journal
resides on the Scitation online hosting platform at
www.biointerphases.org and is supported by payments from authors,
their funding agencies, or sponsors. All papers are immediately
made available on the web upon successful peer review.

We urge librarians to include Biointerphases in online catalogs
and e-journal listings.

If you have further questions about Biointerphases or any AVS
publication, feel free to contact me directly or to visit with us
in person at the Special Libraries Association meeting, June 3-5
in Denver. We would welcome seeing you at booth #536.

Kind regards,

Christine Orr
Marketing Manager
American Institute of Physics