From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sally Morris (Morris
Associates)
Sent: 25 April, 2007 1:45 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Clarification on SERU proposal

I'd love to know if anyone on this list, whether publisher or
librarian, has ever been involved in legal proceedings because of
infringement of an e-journal licence?  The publisher always has
the 'ultimate sanction' of cutting off access - indeed, how many
of you have even encountered this?

Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
Email:  sally@morris-assocs.demon.co.uk