Ingenta update: new publishers, new appointments

*with apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We thought you would be interested to hear of the latest 6
publishers to choose Ingenta as their online publishing partner:

o Manchester University Press
o Acumen Publishing
o The Council For Learning Difficulties
o IIED - Participatory Learning and Action
o Jackson Publishing
o Research Information Ltd

Content for all publishers will be made available via
IngentaConnect over the next few months.

Full details:
http://www.ingenta.com/corporate/company/news/trade/newsignings_apr07.htm

In addition, following our February merger with VISTA
International, our combined company Publishing Technology plc has
made two key appointments: Leigh Dodds will take on the role of
CTO for Ingenta, and Gary Bowman will take on the role of Product
Engineering Director for VISTA. Full details:
http://www.publishingtechnology.com/news/

All this and more news is available in our most recent eye/to/eye
newsletter for libraries, available at
http://eyetoeye.ingenta.com/library/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email our
customer service team (help@ingenta.com) or contact me directly.

Best wishes,

   Charlie Rapple
   Group Marketing Manager
   Publishing Technology plc
   T +44 1865 397860
   charlie.rapple@publishingtechnology.com
   www.publishingtechnology.com

   Publishing Technology plc is registered in England no. 837205
   Registered Office: Unipart House, Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2GQ