From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Erwin, Patricia J.
Sent: Tue 4/3/2007 5:06 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Is it time to stop printing journals?

We have been analyzing this extensively. What we have discovered
is that even with exemplary scanning, older machines with older
video cards do make an enormous difference.

We have done comparisons - it does make a huge difference.

Patricia J. Erwin
Erwin.patricia@mayo.edu
Lead Reference Librarian
Mayo Clinic Libraries