Re: guidelines for faculty on IRs?

Hi, Chuck.  We are also interested in this. Should you receive
private replies, I would appreciate it if you could summarize to
the list. Thanks! kst

Karen S. Tschanz,  M.L.S., M.B.A., M.S.O.D.
Asst. Prof./Chair, Content Management
Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D., Library, AB-241
Medical College of Georgia
Augusta, GA 30912
E-mail: ktschanz@mail.mcg.edu

>>> "Hamaker, Charles" <cahamake@email.uncc.edu> 3/27/2007 6:09 PM >>>

Has anyone developed written guidelines to assist faculty in
determining what can be deposited in a university IR? For
example, a brief discussion of posting publisher pdfs? What to do
about chapters in books?  Checking SHERPA/ROMEO, etc.

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223