RE: Open access and publishing software

Anthony

Heather can answer for herself, but as this is a point of
information perhaps I can help guide you through the links.  If
you follow the link that Heather gave to the OJS:

http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ojs

then, under 'Navigation' on the left-hand side, you will see 'OJS
Journal List'.  Follow that link (http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs-journals)
and you can read:

'A Sample of Journals Using Open Journal Systems

This is not a comprehensive list of the over 800 titles using OJS
(as of June 2006) in ten languages, but includes those who have
indicated an interest in being listed, and is intended to
illustrate the diversity of journals using system.'

Hope that helps

David C Prosser PhD
Director
SPARC Europe