FW: UKSG Conference Workshop on Customer Service Excellence

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear All,

I am co-hosting a workshop with Bev Acreman (Taylor and Francis)
at the forthcoming UKSG conference (University of Warwick,
16-18th April) entitled Customer Service Excellence where we will
be discussing problems in the communication chain between
publishers and librarians and what we should do to eliminate
them.  This is following up on the popular workshop run last year
on the same topic (see the report at
http://liveserials.blogspot.com/search?q=Customer+service+excellence)

To that end, we've drafted two very quick questionnaires, one for
publishers and one for librarians and we would be grateful if
you, and all of your colleagues, would take the few minutes
needed to complete it.

If you are neither a publisher or librarian, e.g. a subscription
agent, please feel free to complete whichever survey you feel is
appropriate.

Please note that this questionnaire is completely anonymous and
neither you nor your organisation can be identified.

Link for the questionnaire:
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=513503439742>

Many thanks in advance, we will summarise the findings from the
questionnaire and the Workshop itself in a forthcoming issue of
Serials.

Graham Stone, Librarian
Bolton University, UK