FW: Call for papers, reviewers and Editorial-Advisory Board members

Do others of you have faculty reporting ads like this?  From this
and other sources?

It's touching to see an "overriding passion" to assist academics,
but could it also be phrased, "Since faculty author, review, and
edit for free, why not see if they'll do it for us?"

Margaret Landesman
Utah