Re: Wikipedia?

Imre,

thanks for your very thoughtful input, and outright contribution
to our ongoing discussion about wikipedia.

my first thought concerns how to best incorporate all of your
thinking and suggestions into the newly established "Librarians'
Claims and Opinions Regarding Wikipedia" page at the LISwiki
site, which is located at the following url --
http://liswiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia

certainly, for starters, the fascinating references you provide
need to be cited there. what happens next depends on the
community-at-large. but for now, do you have any thoughts on how
to proceed?

i'm thinking this discussion could take place over there on the
"discussion" page. what sayest thou?

looking forward to hearing from you, ms