RE: Query Re Library Responsibility for Library Patrons' Use

Hi Andrew,

  We solved this by changing the passage to a best efforts clause, most
publishers accepted it.

Roel

Roel Tilly
Universiteit Maastricht
Grote Looiersstraat 17
6211 JH Maastricht
Phone +31  (0)43-3885091

are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
forwarding or otherwise distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.