RE: Wikipedia?

Well, I guess if people want to use Wikipedia OK -- each to his
own.  I still think it shows something of a slippage of
standards. And for those who think errors are OK -- well, fine --
I just hope my doctor or the next airline pilot I meet doesn't
think that being 87 percent right is OK.  Wait -- I fly Jetblue
-- they simply sit at the gate covered in ice for nine hours --
nevermind....