SAGE Full-Text Collections Now Available on SAGE Journals Online Platform

***Apologies for cross-posting***

SAGE Full-Text Collections Now Available on SAGE Journals Online
Platform

Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, and Singapore (February 1, 2007)
- SAGE Publications is now offering its award-winning SAGE
Full-Text Collections on SAGE Journals Online, which has been
recently enhanced with new features and functionality. SAGE is
pleased to be able to offer our customers this new access option
for the Collections, allowing for access and administration of
both the Collections and individual SAGE online journal
subscriptions on the same platform.

"The opinion of our customers is very important to us at SAGE",
commented John Shaw, SAGE Director of Publishing Technologies.
"That's why we made the decision to offer the Collections on our
SJO platform. However, in order to be as flexible as possible,
the Collections also will continue to be available on the CSA
Illumina platform for the customers who prefer to access them
that way."

"In addition to making all SAGE journal content available on one
platform, our library and consortia sales team in North America,
Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, will now be
responsible for selling the SAGE Full-Text Collections and SAGE's
other electronic products to the library market," said Tom
Taylor, SAGE Vice President of Marketing and Sales. "By working
more directly with our customers, we will be able to better react
to their changing needs. We have also partnered with EMpact
Sales, the publisher representation group within the EBSCO
Information Services Division, who will represent SAGE electronic
products to library markets in Latin America, the Caribbean,
Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong."

Important resources for scholars and researchers, the
award-winning SAGE Full-Text Collections are available in ten
disciplines, including Education, which was recently included in
the Choice 2006 Outstanding Academic Titles list. Additional
subject areas covered are Communication Studies, Criminology,
Education, Health Sciences, Political Science, Psychology,
Sociology, Management & Organization Studies, Materials Science,
and Urban Studies & Planning. The Collections contain 247
journals, many ISI ranked; 160,000 articles, book reviews, and
editorials, with all the original graphics; and backfile to
volume 1, issue 1.

To view a demo of the SAGE Full-Text Collections on the newly
enhanced SAGE Journals Online platform, go to
www.sagefulltext.com/demos/c_demo.swf.

For further information, contact librarysales@sagepub.com.

###

About SAGE:

SAGE Publications is a leading international publisher of
journals, books, and electronic media for academic, educational,
and professional markets. Since 1965, SAGE has helped inform and
educate a global community of scholars, practitioners,
researchers, and students spanning a wide range of subject areas
including business, humanities, social sciences, and science,
technology, and medicine. A privately owned corporation, SAGE has
principal offices in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, and
Singapore. www.sagepublications.com

About HighWire Press:

HighWire Press, a division of the Stanford University Libraries,
provides online site development and hosting solutions to the
scholarly publishing community. HighWire produces the definitive
online versions of high-impact, peer-reviewed journals and other
scholarly content in many disciplines. Since 1995, HighWire has
partnered with influential societies, university presses and
other publishers to create a vast database of the finest, fully
searchable, medical and social science research and literature
available on the Internet. The HighWire community shares ideas
and innovations in publishing through regular meetings,
discussion forums and through the service of HighWire staff.
http://highwire.stanford.edu

CONTACT:
John Shaw,
Director Publishing Technologies