Palgrave Macmillan Journals - Access All Areas

* Apologies for Cross Posting *

Palgrave Macmillan are offering FREE online access to our
complete journals portfolio from 15th January until the 14th of
February at

<http://www.palgrave-journals.com>

Palgrave Macmillan's journals division builds on the strengths of
our established and distinguished track record of global academic
publishing. We publish high quality, scholarly journals across
the core disciplines of business and management, social sciences
and the humanities.

Following the swift growth of Palgrave Macmillan's journals
publishing programme, including the acquisition of 24 titles in
2005, our website has undergone an extensive re-design process.

Our portfolio includes new journals such as British Politics,
Journal of Simulation, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, and
established leaders in the field such as the Journal of Brand
Management, Journal of International Business Studies and the
Journal of the Operational Research Society.

All Palgrave Macmillan Journals are available online as part of a
standard subscription.

For a limited time only we are offering free unrestricted access
to ALL online content to enable current and potential subscribers
to experience our enhanced online provision.

Access All Areas go to <outbind://44/www.palgrave-journals.com>
for FREE online access to the complete Palgrave Macmillan
Journals Portfolio from 15th January to 14th February 2007.

If you have any queries please email: accessallareas@palgrave.com

Kind Regards
Journals Product Manager
Palgrave Macmillan