JCP Breaks Out Biochemical Physics Content to Create New Online Journal

Please excuse cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues:

With an increasing amount of research being conducted at the
intersection of biology and chemistry, AIP is pleased to launch
JCP: BioChemical Physics ( http://jcp-bcp.aip.org ). This
online-only publication features the portion of newly published
content from The Journal of Chemical Physics (JCP) that deals
directly with, or has important implications for, biologically
related systems. It is hoped that this new stand-alone online
publication, which is organized into monthly issues, will help
bring this set of biophysical research articles to an even
broader audience.

Subscribers to the Journal of Chemical Physics will continue to
receive this material as part of their regular subscription.
Other institutions with interest in this focused content now have
the option to receive JCP: BioChemical Physics as a stand-alone
subscription.

Subscription pricing for JCP: BioChemical Physics can be found on
our website:

http://www.aip.org/journal_catalog/AIP2007NonmemberRateFixed.pdf

To subscribe to JCP: BCP, contact your subscription agent or get
in touch with AIP directly by calling 1-800-344-6902 (or +1
516-576-2270). You can also e-mail us at subs@aip.org.

We look forward to serving you in the new subscription year, and
to seeing many of you at ALA-Midwinter. Please stop by our Booth
#2344.

With best wishes for the New Year,

Christine Orr
Marketing Manager