From: "Liblicense-L Listowner" <liblicen@pantheon.yale.edu>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: Coutts bought by Ingram

Christmas is here -- everyone's buying big prezzies (or at least Wiley,
CAS, Ingram are).

I believe that previously Coutts' sole owner had been the James Gray (CEO
of Coutts).

The staff believe that this is a very good match ... brings capital,
inventory to Coutts; and access to the academic marketplace for Ingram,
which hasn't been much in this space.

Look for a press release coming soon to an e-mail box or Web site near
you.

Ann Okerson/Yale Library