One more thought (RE: Consortia and consolidation (RE: Information Access Alliance ...)

If you listen to the Dec. 7th Wiley business update webcast
<http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=129095&eventID=1422393>,
especially Eric Swanson's section, one of the "principal drivers"
in Wiley's acquisition of Blackwell appears to be Wiley's
interest in Blackwell's society journals.

The webcast should be available until Dec. 28th.

William Walsh
Head, Acquisitions Department
Georgia State University Library
Atlanta, GA 30303