informaworld: Important information for Library Account

Administrators
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:36:33 EST
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

informaworld:  Important information for Library Account
Administrators

Apologies for cross posting

During the course of this week Taylor & Francis Group aims to
remove the beta sign from informaworld.  informaworld is the new
web portal for Taylor & Francis Group and Informa Healthcare
journals, ebooks, abstract databases and reference works. We are
writing to advise you of how this will affect you, and of what
changes you will need to make.

MetaPress access to Taylor & Francis Group journals will no
longer be available from January 2007. The
taylorandfrancis.metapress.com and journalsonline.tandf.co.uk
hostnames will be mapped to www.informaworld.com, so users will
be automatically redirected to the new site. However we are
advising customers to update OPAC links as soon as possible to
ensure stability. We are working with companies who provide link
resolvers and more information on this is included later in this
message.

We have emailed all registered MetaPress administrators with
their usernames and passwords. Those administrators should now
log in to informaworld and change their password to something
memorable. If you do not have this username and password, please
register your detail at:
<http://www.informaworld.com/controlpanel~mode=register?
action=regcreate&regtype=inst> and our online team will assist
you.

Ingenta users will be unaffected by this change in the short
term, but may want to register at informaworld to take advantage
of its features. To register, please visit informaworld at:
<http://www.informaworld.com/controlpanel~mode=register?>
action=regcreate&regtype=inst Further instructions about Ingenta
and informaworld will be provided in the New Year.

Swetswise customers will continue to be authenticated via
Swetswise in the New Year. Therefore you do not currently need to
make any changes to your account. You will be informed of any
future changes to your account by Swetswise. However, we do
encourage you to register with informaworldTM at the following
website: <http://www.informaworld.com/controlpanel~mode=register?
action=regcreate&regtype=inst>

EJS:

  Ebsco Host customers will continue to be authenticated via
EBSCOhost EJS in the New Year. Therefore you do not currently
need to make any changes to your account. You will be informed of
any future changes to your account by EBSCOhost EJS. However, we
do encourage you to register with informaworldTM at the following
website: <http://www.informaworld.com/controlpanel~mode=register?
action=regcreate&regtype=inst>

For customers who use link resolvers:

We have provided the following companies with our new holdings
details and are currently working with so that your links point
to informaworldTM: EBSCO (LinkSource) Edinburgh University Data
Library (EDINA) Endeavor (LinkFinderPlus) Innovative Interfaces
(WebBridge) Openly Informatics (1CATE) OVID (LinkSolver)
SerialsSolution (Article Linker) SFX (Ex Libris) Sirsi Resolver
TDNet (TOURresolver)

Getting started:

To ensure the transition to informaworld(tm) is as smooth as
possible, we've created lots of help tools for you. Please visit
<http://www.informaworld.com/librarians_promoting> where you'll
find a Librarians' Guide, informaworld(tm) demo and Frequently
Asked Questions, as well as posters and information postcards for
display in your library. Please let us know if you would like
hard copies of these items to be sent to you.

If you have any other queries, please contact
support@informaworld.com

We look forward to helping you to make the most of the exciting
new tools that informaworldTM has to offer.

Yours faithfully,
Online Customer Support
support@informaworld.com

Taylor & Francis Group
London * Abingdon * Boca Raton * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia *
Singapore * Stockholm UK Head Office: Taylor & Francis, an Informa
Business, 2-4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RN