"monitoring" language in license agreements

How do you deal with licensing language regarding ensuring access
only by authorized users:  "You agree to cooperate with us if we
wish to monitor your compliance with this requirement (such
cooperation to include providing us with access to premises to
inspect the way in which Material is used by personnel)
("Audit")."

This is the first time in ages that I've seen this type of
language in a license. I thought we were beyond this...

Charlene N. Simser, Assoc Prof
VP/Pres-Elect, North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG)
Head, Cataloging & Serials
KSU Libraries
137 Hale
Mid Campus Dr.