From: Wiley InterScience <wiscience@wiley.com>
Date: Nov 20, 2006 4:55 PM
Subject: Important Message regarding merger of Wiley and Blackwell
To: Ann Okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>

Important Message to All Wiley InterScience Customers

Following the Friday, November 17th, announcement of the planned acquisition of Blackwell by Wiley and the merger of Blackwellwith Wiley's STM division, Blackwell and Wiley wish to assure their journal customers that this will have no effect on their 2007 orders. 2007 subscription prices will remain as announced and published in our respective price lists. Pricing for licensing online access to journals for 2007 is also unaffected. Wiley licenses will not include Blackwell journals and vice versa. All orders and inquiries should be sent to your usual contacts at each publisher.
[SNIP]