MacArthur Foundation Series

Members of this list may be interested to know that the MacArthur Foundation has underwritten a series of six books in the area of digital media and learning. MacArthur (through its various grantees) is now seeking to forge a publishing relationship with a university press for formal publication of these titles.

I have been retained by MacArthur to assist in the task or identifying a university press partner. The invitation to university presses is now online and can be found on the Web site of the Monterey Institute for Technology and Education (MITE):

www.montereyinstitute.org/macarthur

Any press can review the invitation and request the RFP, which is going through the final throes of copy-editing now.

I have set up a special email address for this project and will assist anyone who has questions:

macarthurproject@gmail.com.

Thank you

Joe Esposito