Charleston Advisor Awards

Apologies for cross-posting

The Charleston Advisor recently announced its Six Annual Readers
Choice Awards.  The first award was a special award for a
'Non-Librarian Working for Our Cause' and this went to Peter
Suber for his 'excellent work in managing the influential SPARC
Open Access Forum (blog) and the Open Access Newsletter.
http://www.arl.org/sparc/soa/'.

(See http://www.charlestonco.com/features.cfm?id=209

I think that we can all agree that this is a much deserved
recognition of the immense effort that Peter puts into both
chronicling developments in open access and advancing the debate
around access to the research literature.

Well done, Peter!

David C Prosser PhD
Director
SPARC Europe