SAGE Journals Online Announcement

***With apologies for cross posting***

SAGE Journals Online Announcement

On November 15th starting at 2 PM PST, SAGE Journals Online,
SAGE's Online journal delivery platform will be intermittently
down and=A0is expected to be fully back online on November 16 with
a new look and enhanced features and functionality developed
based on feedback from our customers. SAGE apologizes in
advance for any inconvenience this may cause. We are very excited
about the launch of our enhanced platform and look forward to
hearing your feedback.

John Shaw
Director of Publishing Technologies
SAGE Publications
john.shaw@sagepub.com
---2071850956-651475543-1163456304=:9250--