WNPR program on the OARE project

Of possible interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:22:05 -0500
From: Mark Gentry <Mark.Gentry@yale.edu>
To: yulibl@mailman.yale.edu
Subject: [Yulibl] WNPR program on the OARE project

WNPR radio's "Where we Live" program last Thursday included a segment on the OARE project featuring Ann Okerson and Kimberly Parker.

I thought it was a very nice discussion of both the project as well as some more general issues facing libraries today. The host asked some excellent, intelligent questions and our colleagues did a great job answering them. You can access the archived show from this link:

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wnpr/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=993976&sectionID=760

Mark Gentry ....................... mark.gentry@yale.edu
Clinical Support Librarian
Yale University