Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography Changes

I have resigned my position as Assistant Dean for Digital Library Planning and Development at the University of Houston Libraries effective 1/31/07.

Effective immediately, there are several important changes to the Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography (SEPB), Scholarly Electronic Publishing Resources (SEPR), and the Scholarly Electronic Publishing Weblog (SEPW) that users should be aware of:

1. These publications have been moved to my domain:

http://www.digital-scholarship.com/

SEPB
http://www.digital-scholarship.com/sepb/sepb.html

SEPR
http://www.digital-scholarship.com/sepb/sepr.htm

SEPW
http://www.digital-scholarship.com/sepb/sepw.htm

2. While the UH Libraries will archive SEPB versions up to version 64, no new versions will be published on their Website. If you maintain a catalog record for SEPB, I would ask that you update it with the new address. Next Monday's SEPW will be published at the new site.

3. A transition version of SEPB (65) has been published at the new site. There are no content changes. This version simply makes a number of HTML coding adjustments needed for the new location. A Google Custom Search Engine replaces the prior search capability. Once Google starts indexing the new site, search results will be from that site.

4. The SEPW mailing list will be discontinued at the end work today. You can continue to get an e-mail version from FeedBurner. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of your having to sign up again; all that is required is your e-mail address.

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=51756

5. The SEPW RSS feed remains the same:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ScholarlyElectronicPublishingWeblogrss

6. You can continue to follow my digital publishing activities
at my domain and at DigitalKoans:

http://www.escholarlypub.com/digitalkoans/

Thanks for your patience during this transition.

Best Regards,

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
E-Mail: cwbailey@digital-scholarship.com

Publications: http://www.digital-scholarship.com/